Height Safety Certifications
Height Safety Solutions and Height Safety Systems require annual certification to Australian Standards . Without a Height Safety Certification, you are risking your workers safety and potentially exposing your business to legal risk and litigation by not complying with OHS and WorkSafe laws.
When it comes to your workers, your Roof Access and Height Safety, as an employer you have a responsibility to ensure all possible measures are in place to ensure Fall Prevention and Fall Arrest should an accident happen.
We provide a Certificate of Compliance for all systems that Essential Height Safety installs and for Height Safety Inspections if they pass our rigorous testing process. Essential Height Safety provides certification services to the below Australian Standards for Height Safety;
- AS/NZS 1891.4 : 2009 -> Fall-arrest systems. Selection, Use and Maintenance of Industrial Fall Arrest Systems and Devices
- AS/NZS 1891:3 Part 3: Fall Arrest Devices
- AS/NZS 4488 -> Rope access systems
- AS 1657:2013 -> Fixed platforms. Walkways. Stairs. Ladders
- AS/NZS 1891.2 Part 2: Horizontal Lifeline and Rail Systems
Falls from even moderate heights can leave workers with permanent and debilitating injuries. Ensure your Height Safety Systems are compliant by having them certified to meet and exceed mandatory Australia Standards .