Height Safety Audits. Ensure Compliance and Safety.
Our advanced Height Safety Audits ensure your Roof Access, Height Safety Systems and Fall Prevention Equipment not only comply but exceed Australian Standards. If our Audit discovers you need to upgrade or install new Height Safety Systems , Essential Height Safety will design and install a new Height Safety System which complies with the current standards to keep your workers safe at height.
Essential Height Safety carry out in in depth Height Safety Audit which accesses;
Codes of practice including
- Management of risks and how to identify hazards
- Implementation and maintenance of control measures
- Types of devices for use in regard to the risks or hazards
- Emergency procedures
- Design considerations
Australian Standards and Codes
- AS 1657:2013 -> Fixed platforms. Walkways. Stairs. Ladders
- AS/NZS 1891.1 Part : Safety Belts and Harnesses
- AS/NZS 1891.2 Part 2: Horizontal Lifeline and Rail Systems
- AS/NZS 1891:3 Part 3: Fall Arrest Devices
- AS/NZS 1891.4 : 2009 -> Fall-arrest systems. Selection, Use and Maintenance of Industrial Fall Arrest Systems and Devices
- AS/NZS 4488 -> Rope access systems
- OHS Acts and Regulations – Commonwealth, State and Territory Governments
- Federal and State Workcover or Workplace Authorities
- Australian Government National OHS Commission
- National Standards, Codes of Practice and Guidance Material
- State and Territory Governments – Building Acts and Regulations
Once we have audited your new Height Safety System, we can train your workers on the proper ongoing assessment and safe use of the newly installed Height Safety equipment. When your workers are accessing your buildings roof, they can be re-assured your building and their training complies with Height Safety, Fall Prevention and Fall Arrest regulations.
Falls from height can leave employees with permanent and debilitating injuries. Ensure your Roof Access and Height Safety Systems are compliant with a Height Safety Site Audit.